About the company
Founded in 2013, Beezy is a world-class digital workplace and employee experience solution for Microsoft 365. Headquartered in California, we operate in more than 8 countries worldwide.
Beezy's growing and we're currently searching for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our powerhouse team in North America.
About the role
The SDR team bridges the gap between inbound and outbound-generated marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) and the sales team to turn MQL’s into early-stage sales opportunities. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the sales development representative acts as trusted advisors to prospective customers to understand their business challenges/pains and provide guidance and potential Beezy solutions to prospects, which leads to a warm hand of to the sales exec. To be successful in this role, you are a natural relationship builder, inquisitive and results driven.
- Ensure prompt and professional qualification of warm leads and converting them to opportunities for Sales
- Leverage several software platforms including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Chili Piper, and more in a coordinated way with the rest of the team
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Research and improve the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research
- Attend product training and develop an understanding of our product and services
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Qualified leads passed to the sales team and accepted
- Opportunity value generated from qualified leads
- Closed won ARR achieved from qualified leads
- Call quality with target buyer personas and buying groups
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant business development experience
- Strong proficiency with salesforce.com
- Experience in outbound communications, both phone and email
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective appointment setting strategies and techniques
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.