Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
Right now we are looking for an Azure Solution Architect who is eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate will have a solid experience with Microsoft cloud technologies, especially MS Azure.
Some of the magic you will do:
- Design and implement cloud solutions for Beezy customers
- Define and document capacity plans, cost calculations and infrastructure requirements for Beezy installations
- Analyse and plan advanced cloud topologies
- Help deploy, scale and diagnose infrastructure in Beezy productive environments
- Help automate deployment and monitoring processes
- Develop internal operational procedures and practices
You rock-on if you have:
- 3 years experience on building infrastructure solutions for MS Azure
- Specialised in building high available, high performance, cost-effective, multi-region systems
- Experience in building SaaS, IaaS, PaaS solutions based in the Azure stack
- Strong experience with Azure virtual networking (VPN, ExpressRoute)
- Experience using Front Door, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, Load Balancer and CDN
- Robust skills with managing and monitoring Azure AD, App Services, Azure SQL
- Solid knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 administration and capabilities
- Experience with deployment and configuration of ADAL applications and SharePoint add-in model
- Experience with the Azure DevOps Services (Azure Pipelines)
- Knowledge in Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Experience automating processes with Powershell scripting
- Experience using Jira, Jenkins, Git
- You're comfortable in a high-performing team
- MS Azure certification (bonus)
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
Do you feel you are looking into the mirror if you…
- Are obsessed in being the best (good does not suit you, you feel the need to be the best in all that you do)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different disciplines)
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Join us!
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.