Beezy is growing and we’re looking for Junior Digital Workplace Sales Consultants (can be based anywhere) to work closely with our marketing and product teams.
This role is a sales role but we’re looking for people with a consultative attitude. That means you’re curious, passionate, and committed to keeping up to date with the ever-changing digital workplace landscape and employee experience trends.
We’re hiring at least 3 consultants in an all-expenses paid academy in Florida in the last week of January.
The academy will allow you to understand more about Beezy but also allow us to find out more about you. You’ll be coached and fully trained in everything Beezy, and you’ll get involved with existing customer workshops to learn what real-life customer engagements look like.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take numerous industry-standard training courses and get industry-recognized certifications and qualifications.
You’ll be empowered to explore your passion, and achieve your goals.
This is your chance to grow as an individual, earn a competitive salary ($55k base), and all while working on cutting-edge technology.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- A university or college degree/diploma in a subject related to SaaS or Sales (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or Sales, Business or Economics)
- A passion for technology
- Can demonstrate a high-level understanding of software as a service (non-technical understanding is fine)
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation) – Able to communicate in a concise and timely manner with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients) to ensure that critical information is conveyed
- Can demonstrate an ability to be a strong relationship builder and work well with other teams
- A commercial mindset
- Strong time management skills – Able to prioritize tasks and deliverables to complete projects on schedule
We’re a company of openness and accountability.
In sales, we don’t micromanage our staff. Instead, we welcome ideas on how best to approach growth and product sales in all areas.
We all have a growth mindset at Beezy, inspiring excellence, and encouraging individuals and teams to help each other improve towards one single goal of company success.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone’s different and the way people want to work and deliver their best is different for everyone. In this role, we offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Remote/home working
- Flexible hours – flexing the times you start and finish during the day, and flexibility around school pick-up and drop offs or other personal responsibilities
Here’s what other employees love most about working here
- A supportive, nurturing environment where we help people build careers through consistent investment in training and mentorship
- Our culture is diverse, collegial, and welcoming of all personalities
- Beezy champions advancement based on merit, hard work, and creativity
- Owned by a strong leadership team with a track record of success
Have we caught your attention?
Beezy invests in people to ensure success, but we also hope our employees invest in Beezy as well. This means that you share our culture, ethos, company, and approach.
The application process
What’s exciting about this opportunity is our 4-stage recruitment process. Here’s what it involves:
- An introductory video about yourself (we’ll provide further details about how to submit your video)
- A ONE page cover letter
- An interview with HR
- An interview with the sales team