Founded in 2013, Beezy is a world-class digital workplace and employee experience solution for Microsoft 365. Headquartered in California, we operate in more than 8 countries worldwide.
Beezy's growing and we're currently searching for a Sales Executive to join our powerhouse team in North America.
If you’re inspired by the idea of playing an active role in selling an innovative and industry-leading product to large multinational organizations, then we need to talk.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to hit or exceed quota as well as expand our customer base for your target accounts/region
- Generate 25% of your pipeline (your marketing colleagues generate the other 75%) – the expectation is to have a 4x pipeline to quota coverage
- Strategize and execute an outreach and lead gen plan with the SDR team for your accounts/region
- Partner with prospects to understand their business needs and objectives to effectively communicate our unique value proposition through demos and presentations
- Market and sell with our current partners, including Microsoft, and expand our partner ecosystem in your assigned accounts/region when and where necessary
- Reporting on forces that shift market needs and strategic direction of accounts
- Establish a sales forecasting cadence to report on pipeline and ensure Salesforce is updated weekly with our KPI’s
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise collaboration and communication software to senior executives in large and distributed organizations
- Proven ability to effectively manage a long and complex sales cycles and align to the buying and procurement process
- Natural collaborator who operates with integrity, inside and outside of Beezy
- Coachable and open to learning with a focus on continuous improvement
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has a sense of urgency in everything you do
- Amazing communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) with the ability to translate technical concepts into business value
- Demonstrated creativity in finding ways around sales barriers and ability to convert opponents into champions
- Ability to articulate Beezy’s differentiators and position Beezy against competitors
- Strategic and adaptive thinker who can understand client’s business & processes and adapt your selling techniques accordingly
Bonus points for having:
- Scale-up company and/or start-up experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft stack (Teams, Viva, SharePoint, Office 365 in general)
- Experience in selling with Microsoft account teams (i.e. ATS, SSP, PSE) and Microsoft technologies (i.e. Office 365 and SharePoint Online)
- 4-5 years proven experience as Sales Executive, or a similar role
Why should you join
“It is the enthusiastic feedback and positivity of users that drives Beezy’s staff to always lead with a personable and customer-focused approach. I love it when it’s recognized by our happy customers.” - David Fletcher, Director of Enterprise Sales at Beezy
Here’s what other employees love most about working here:
- A supportive, nurturing environment where we help people build careers through consistent investment in training and mentorship
- Exciting, high growth category in an early-stage, growth-driven startup
- Superior product and accolades from Gartner win us regular referrals
- Our culture is diverse, collegial, and welcoming of all personalities
- Beezy champions advancement based on merit, hard work, creativity
- Recently funded with growth capital, positioned to “own” the category
- Owned by a strong leadership team with a track record of success
Beezy is a high growth, early-stage SaaS company in a hot industry growing 40%+ into a $15B+ market. Join us as we drive digital transformation for people-oriented organizations.
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.